Sunday, 17 July 2005

Closed


I’ll be off for the next couple of weeks. It’s dating time, resting time, timing time.


 


All I wish you is to take care of yourselves while I’m not teasing you, or whatever vicious thing I usually do with and to you. May your creativity ever increase until when a hair falls you will have lost a good idea. May you never become exactly what you wanted to be, but much better than that.


 


If by any chance I don’t come back, don’t worry. The world is full of teasers; another one will appear from somewhere.


 


See ya! Sea ya! And Ahoy!...


 


 


O lord! This sea in all of us!


It is not a tempest,


It is not a lull;


It is all together


And simply nothing at all;


It seems the feeblest


Wayward to fall


Into a dream; your laughter!


Salt, sun, sand and a water rush…


 


 


 


(picture edited by Wagner Campelo)