Thursday, 21 February 2008

A few things I've grown to dislike

 

I. About women

 

a ) Partial dyed hair — I’m lacking patience to google out a psychology treatise that established the same thing, but I know intuitively that hair can show how’s one’s health doing. That’s why men pay attention to women’s hair so much; it reveals to them at a subconscious level how good a mother of his genes she’d be, and that means that hair for women is a powerful seduction tool. Partial dyed hair and particularly badly partial dyed hair is thus a turnoff. For those who like to draw examples from nature, imagine the seductive powers a nest crapped all over by pigeons can exercise in a man.

 

b) Silicone boobs — Another seductive tool. And babies are not reported to survive on a silicone diet.

 

 

II. About men

 

a) Verbal urine — I’m fully aware that it’s used to mark off their territory but it just stinks.

 

b) Billionaires — I’m fine with millionaires. But millionaires who grow into billionaires don’t seem to realise that their wealth is their fellow man’s shortage. I especially dislike their inability to share with me an insignificant part of their surplus cash to cultivate my rich idleness and follow the ideas of André Breton for human life, no matter how surrealistic that might seem.

 

 

III. About pets

 

a), b), c), d)... m) Obedience — I detest my dog’s failure to follow long sets of simple commands, like: come here and sit and take this and go out and don’t bite and don’t bark and don’t eat that and don’t cross the street and come back and wash yourself and use shampoo and prepare your meal and clean your mess. He tries to obey immediately to each command and to some he pretends he is too busy still following the previous one.

 

 

IV. About myself

 

a) Partial baldness.

 

b) Lack of patience to google out psychology treatises.

 

c) Silicone boobs.

 

d) Verbal urine.

 

e) Billions of hair.

 

k) Rebel character — I frequently defy my own intentions, regardless of their rebellious nature.